woensdag 19 december 2012

WorldOfDeepHouse coming back to town.

Vinyls

WorldOfDeepHouse is coming back to town. Deep tunes, great artists and labels. Music events and parties, latest news and pretty deeeeep gossip!




I has been almost a year. Even though life didn't stop, the world kept on turning and Deep House music sparkles bright as ever. (To keep it in a Christmas spirit.).

I also grew (somewhat) about an inch and a half. Don't believe the gossip that you shrink once you get older.
But now to the matter at hand. The lovely world of Deep House music!

So many great tracks came out in 2012 that I have no clue where to start. Some labels did really well... and others... ehm. You get the point.

I will be reviewing some of the better one's before this year is over, which means I better keep up blogging!
Also want to thank the people who saw WorldOfDeepHouse go with sadness and regret and motivated me to get back with the program.

Me these days :)

Further more there are a lot of new artists and talents on the block. Sometimes on rare occasions I still get the odd track or two in my mailbox really worth sharing with you all.
It's still easy peasy and really hard to get your stuff out there. To get your foot into the public's door sort a speak. But as always I will give those unknown and unloved artists. DJ's and labels a chance to shine here on the WorldofDeepHouse.

It's still WoDh's mission to give all of you a platform to enjoy and to discover or be discovered. To many stars out there without light and plenty of night time about.

Will also be reviewing music software and DJ/production tools, sample packs and loads more.
Anything to do with Deep House really. And like always two things I ask for.
1.Quality
2.Heart

Quality Deep music makes my day and having a lot of heart is just pure class.


Of course we never lost our Facebook page which is going to a 1000 likes about now. Also there I would like to thank you all for sticking around when nothing was happening.

I can give you a little inside snoop that there will be a few projects coming up that you will love!
It involves internet streaming live sets, a cream list of DJ's, virtual clubs and much more.
Dogglounge SL will be involved in this one.

Also an event here in the city of Antwerp, where I hope to catch you personally!

As am I sitting here in the office working and writing this blog post with intervals a big smile is on my face. A smile knowing I am back, back with you, back with WoDh, back into the music scene!

Love you all, missed you even more!

See you soon and be sure to let me know you are as happy as I am ;)

Cheers,

Tommy

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Darn right ... (john doe?) ;)

      Let me know what you want to see so we can make it up to you.

      Tommy

      Verwijderen
    2. lond due... happy wodh is back :)

      Verwijderen
    3. Yay Flore.. we are happy too! Will try my utter best to make sure you continue to smile

      Verwijderen