woensdag 2 januari 2013

10 top Deep House sites to start 2013!

There are some lovely Deep House sites out there, no doubt. Here are 10 Deep House music sites to start your new year with.






Hi you, Deep House lover.
First of all, happy new year! May your 2013 be filled with great music and good health. Call me real, but I didn't put any good resolutions forward this year. As I realised, I hardly fulfilled the ones from last year. But but but... this does not mean I didn't improve myself. For one I type faster then last year. Which to my calculations turns me into a lightning speed blogger in a decade or two.

But now the music.
There are plenty of blogs, websites and pages out there that cover Deep House music. Which is a good thing. To me Deep House music should be tasted by all. I am pretty sure many people like yourself, have it on the menu regularly.

So here goes a list of 10 Deep House sites to enjoy. If you don't see your site or blog on the list today. Don't worry. I am pretty sure you will be on there next time.

10 Deephouse Websites

Deep Rhythms
Deep soulful underground house mixes by Timo Rotonenin MP3 and Realaudio from Helsinki, Finland.

Deep House Network
News, interviews, articles, reviews, mixes, forums, and links.

Naked Music
Naked Music Recordings was founded in 1999 and focuses on dance, soul and electronic music. Artists include Aya, Gaelle and Aquarian…

Undergroundhouse.net
Real Audio mixes and tracks, and a message board.

Fleep.com - Deep House for lost souls.
fleep.com - Deep House for lost souls. A selection of deep house mixes in MP3 for your listening pleasure.

Deeper | Deep House: African Style
deeper.co.za - furthering the south african house movement.

Spirit of House
House and garage reviews and Real Audio mixes.

Deephousemix.com - soulful funky deep house mixes
deep house mixes, download, deep house music, mixes online, download mixes, download house mixes, download deep house mixes, download…

Odogg.com
A page full of delicious Deep House mixes
Brought by Odogg from Dogglounge Radio. 
Fully featured with tracklist!

Deeper shades of House.com
A blog about the label and the deeper shades of house music
by Lars BehrenRoth

There you go, ten sites for you to enjoy. Like stated you have a lot more great deeply filled content out there. To be good I should do a top 100. But this means I will be here all day! So that's more of a Sunday post I reckon ;)

Take care and I hope you had a great new year's eve!
I was so tired and frunked (funk drunk) that my left eye said hello to my right and I was forced to retire around 4 am. Falling into a blissful coma while listening to some of my favourite artists.

How did you spend your New Years eve?

Cheers!
Tommy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten